WE EXIST TO CREATE FINANCIAL CLARITY AND IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE.
We are a professional accounting firm that provides expert Accounting, CFO and Controller services to businesses with annual revenue of $1m+.
With Badger CPA, you can focus on your business, and we’ll focus on its financial growth and stability.
OUR Proven Process
Outsourced Financial Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice but cannot justify the cost of hiring a full-time accounting staff or high-level Controller or CFO. By outsourcing these services, you receive the experience and expertise of financial professionals without the in-house cost—salary, benefits, and bonuses—of full-time staff.
As your company evolves, so will your internal accounting structure. Our services include complete accounting and finance solutions for your organization and can be customized into either part-time accounting outsourcing or full-time project work. You can count on Badger CPA for consistency and reliability to meet your unique financial requirements.
The Financial Experts
We understand that you need accurate and timely financial data in order to make critical business decisions. Going beyond the accounting, our team will provide critical oversight to ensure procedures are implemented and both timely and accurate financial statements are produced.
Our team can assist with annual planning, forecasting, growth strategies, investor relationships and raising capital.
Fractional CFOs most commonly partner with companies to help overcome financial challenges, achieve growth, optimize strategy, implement systems, raise capital or navigate an audit or transaction. We act as your liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
Growing a business requires strategic use of capital. Fractional CFOs can provide a financial forecast to achieve growth in the most efficient, accelerated and sustainable way possible.
- Develop detailed short-, mid- and long-term financial forecasts
- Prepare budgets based on forecasts
- Analyze potential future products, services, markets and customer segments
- Complex financial reporting (SEC annual and quarterly filings, Oil and Gas SMOG disclosures, Carve-out financial statements, etc.)
- Technical advisory (Stock compensation, derivative accounting, consolidations, identifications of VIEs, etc.)
- New accounting guidance implementation
- System implementations and conversions
Our transaction due diligence approach is flexible and tailored to your specific needs. We work with you to identify and customize appropriate procedures to address the transaction risks and mitigate deal surprises.
- Transaction advisory
- Due diligence
- Capital formation and structure
Our tax consultants keep up with current tax laws, develop strategies to help our clients reduce their tax burden and use proactive tax planning strategies to reduce their tax liability.
- Strategies to maximize deductions related to drilling costs
- Specific multi-state tax income tax expertise as it pertains to withholding and statutory depletion requirements
- Transaction structuring to maximize IDC and other tax benefits
- Guidance on entity planning with concentration in complex joint venture, LLC and partnership structures
- Exit planning to minimize tax liability
- Severance tax
- Section 382 Studies
- Domestic production activities (Section 199)